Tis the Season...

So I can always tell the season by what I'm making. In December I make candy for my co-workers and for some of my family (Mainly my mother).

Last week my co-worker came back from maternity leave. Its nice to have her back. The Friday that she came back we were all up front and she slid over towards me and goes "So Elizabeth, are you going to be making Rocky Road this year?" I laughed and said unless I get sick, and my other co-worker, and very good friend said "Don't get sick." LOL They make working there much easier. Well the next day a different co-worker and my friend were up front and we were looking at the Williams of Sonoma catalogue and on the cover is a picture of peppermint bark. Both of them look at me and go, "That's what you should try this year." LOL

To make a longer story shorter, I am currently making Peppermint Bark, its my first try and I'm not telling anyone that I am making it for fear that it turns out crappy! LOL! I have a feeling that it is going to be pretty good. If my slight tasting every time I melt chocolate is any indication. HEHE

Well I well blog again later on the out come of my newest experiment. As Always, Eliza

P.S. I'll also repost the recipe. Did I mention that I set my laptop up in the kitchen so that I could watch Twilight as I made this. :D lol I Really need this soundtrack!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edwardian Hat Tutorial...

Many Sides of One Coin...

Edwardian Hat Tutorial Part 2