Books books and books...

So, my sister (who is older than me) has been after me for good books. It all started when my sister saw an interview for the Twilight movie. She decided that she wanted to read ALL the books. LOL So then she borrowed all those MULTIPLE times. I can't tell you how many times she has read the books. They are very good books though so I can imagine why she wanted to read them so many times.

So anyways, now she has practically raided all of my shelves in search of good books. Which is great my sister used to read way more than myself, and now she is starting to get into the worlds again. Its wonderful, but my taste in books and her taste in books differ a bit. I love funny/dark tales that are not quite as dark as they are funny. She likes the books that are not too dark but different. I don't know what book she will want to read next but its fun to have someone to talk to about books again. I've tried many times over my adult years to get her to read the same book as me so that we could talk about it.

So I put it up to all of you who are reading this. (all two. LOL) Tell me what books you liked, what books you disliked and why... and I'll do the same.

As Always, Miss Eliza.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edwardian Hat Tutorial...

Many Sides of One Coin...

Edwardian Hat Tutorial Part 2