1912 Challenge...

March has somehow snuck up on me... One minute it was barely the begining of February and not its March. *SIGH*

I have got a 1912 corset on my cutting/sewing table and I have many things to get ready for the Celtic Faire in but one and a half weeks.

Before the Lovely Kim at VPLL took over the request for the patterns the other groups were recieving I was fortunate enough to get the Bodice pattern I really liked its been printed out (Pdf file) and is currently being taped together. I will have to enlarge the size, since the pattern is bust sized 36. (I am not a 36 by any means. :D) After reading many of the blogs about this pattern I believe I will lower the waist line a bit as well.

I am still waiting for my Groups assignment... (I'm group 26) and we haven't had the chance to get our assignment yet. Understandable since there are so many people in our Challenge. I can't wait to have a little more time and be able to try out some of these lovely patterns. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edwardian Hat Tutorial...

Many Sides of One Coin...

Edwardian Hat Tutorial Part 2