November and December

November and December have also been long months. I have had my share of worries and upsets and I just pray that the new year is better.

On an up note I have decided to join the Vintage Lending Library sewers who will be trying out various 1912 patterns. I am overly excited as I can't wait to see what patterns come in the mail. It will be like Christmas every month with a new project every month. I will have to keep copious notes on what works for me and what didn't. But the fun part is getting to try out the patterns. :D

If you are also interested in trying out the Vintage patterns this is the link. :D
http://vpll.wordpress.com/2011/11/24/the-1912-project/

Happy Sewing. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edwardian Hat Tutorial...

Edwardian Hat Tutorial Part 2

Many Sides of One Coin...